All members of PHASE-Qatar is responsible for promoting safety, professionalism and well-being of everyone at the workplace and beyond by:
• Association Members must be responsible for their proficient determinations to live by the PHASE Slogan, “PHASE for Progress”
• Encouraging members to ‘have a say’ on safety issues that are important to them.
• Responding quickly, fairly and transparently to any serious complaints made by a member on issues related to the administration of the Association.
• Reporting any suspected misrepresentation and jeopardizing the Association to any of the Elected Officers and/or Advisers as soon as practicable.
• Listening and responding appropriately to the views and concerns of others within the association.
• Setting clear boundaries about appropriate safety behavior between yourself and those we are associated.
• Remembering to be a positive role model in health and safety to everyone at the workplace and the
community in all our conduct with them.
• Treating everyone with respect and honesty irrespective of sex, religious, employment status and personal
• Adhering to this association’s Constitution and By-Laws at all times and taking all reasonable steps
to ensure its integrity.
All members of PHASE must not engage in:
• Propagating internal politics, religion, business-related matters that would engage in conflict with the
principle of the Association.
• Developing any ‘special’ relationships with individuals and/or business entities outside of the Association
that could require and request s favoritism or special treatment.
• Doing things of personal nature that will merit personal credit and that could oppose the perpetuation of
the concept of teamwork inside the Association.
• Discriminating against any individual or member because of age, gender, cultural background, religion,
vulnerability or sexuality or social status.